Monday 18 November 2013

NaNoWriMo_2013 #4 Lagging Behind

As some of you may be aware, I did NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) once before in 2011. The aim of the game is to write 50,000 words (an average novel is 100,000 words) in the month of November with the idea being that you would be well and truly on your way to having at least half of a novel. You can, of course, write more if you want to and your fingers haven't fallen off from typing.

Week 3 started on Friday and since Thursday I haven't written a word because I've been sick. By Friday 15th - the halfway mark - I should have got to 25,000 and by today I should be at about 28,000. Currently I'm at 21,351. So I'm behind. Seriously behind. However, the way I see it is: I'll either catch up, or I won't. Either way, nothing too serious is going to happen. I'm just going to keep writing. 

Good luck to everyone else who is taking part! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...